Galleria Dallas hosts a holiday pop-up in partnership with International fashion group from Dallas.
A portion of the proceeds from the pop-up will support the Fashion Group Foundation of Dallas, a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to students of fashion design and fashion merchandising in North Texas.
Here are some of the participating local businesses:
- Daniel Bell Lashes: Luxury, 3D, Animal Cruelty Free Lashes & Eyelash Accessories
- DeadSoxy: socks that don’t slip
- Finley Shirts: feminine, crisp, fitted and fun designer shirts for women
- Harkensback: lifestyle and clothing store
- Augmented Orbit: positive message shirts, note cards and more
- Kathy fielder: clothing, accessories and articles for women, including Tiffany Moon candles
- Martini Consignment: contemporary luxury brands and vintage clothing and accessories
- SEPT with Ferrah: sustainable showroom and showcase highlighting the looks of the eco-luxury designer
- Status: casual and semi-formal ready-to-wear
The pop-up will take place from December 3-4 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on level one near Bachendorf.
Click to register for the weekly Advocate News summary and be the first to know what’s going on in Preston Hollow.